For this project, we teamed up with Jennifer from The Craft Patch, who loves to share creative ideas and inspiration for everyone!
Create the Box
1. Create two strips of Duck Tape® that measure 3 in. x 15 in., these strips will make up the inside layer of the box. For each strip, simply cut the tape to the above length and layer the tape s
4. Stick the two outside layer strips together to form a T-shape by pressing the sticky centers of both strips into each other.
5. Stick the two middle layer strips together to form a T-shape. For this layer both
Create the Lid
1. To create the base of the lid, cut two squares of Duck Tape® that measure 5 in. x 5 in. Next, cut two strips that measure 17 in. in length.
2. Stick the two squares toge
Need more details? Check out the full Duck Tape® Teacher Gift Box tutorial and the rest of